The design engineering and construction of modern plants includes a multi disciplinary collaboration. The objective is to design sheltered and reliable processing facilities in a financially savvy manner.The actuality is that there are very few formal training programs that attention on design and engineering of Electrical frameworks of such huge plants.Therefore, the majority of the required abilities are gained while at work, lessening profitability and efficiency.The target of this course is to give the Detail information and aptitudes in Electrical Design discipline to encourage quicker expectations to learn and adapt while at work.
Electrical Design Engineering.
Four year undergraduate degree into Electrical, Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent,or experience Diploma Engineers of a satisfactory standard and regarded appropriate preparation for entry to the program by the selection committee.
• Electrical Design Engineering With AutoCad (Regular)
• Electrical Design Engineering (Regular)
• Electrical Design Engineering (Weekends)
• Electrical Design Engineering (Only Sunday)
• Electrical Design Engineering (9 Days)
The Electrical Design Engineering Program Based on Different-Different time modules. Students pay full fees at the time of the Admission.
Students are advised to check official fee rates at the Offices of SmartBrains.
National Students: Tution Fees: INR 35,000/-
International Students : Tution Fees: $ 2,000/-
- This preparation program is on Self-sufficient premise directed by SmartBrains.
- SmartBrains has right to expel any student at any time for misbehavior, poor attendance without refunding the fees.
- Certification will be issued simply after finishing of course, submission of all assignments and passing all the examinations.
- SmartBrains has its own standards and controls about directing examinations and evaluation of examinations.
Electrical Design Engineering offers a deliberate improvement of aptitudes and information in electrical design with the assistance of universal standards and Codes. This Certification course covers inside and out preparing of electrical Design, including single line diagram, sub station layout, fault level calculation, cable selection, cable routing, voltage drop calculation, lighting design, distribution system design, power factor improvement, B.O.Q, project estimation, tendering and specification and so forth.
The field of Electrical Design Engineering incorporates the most stretched out scope of chances of any field of Electrical Project Development.They cover:
• Oil & Gas
• Power plants
• Energy (Wind & Solar)
• Petrochemical plants
• Onshore & Offshore platforms
• Transmission & Substation
• Switchgear & Panel
• Pulp and paper plants
• Fertilizer plants
• Office buildings
• Pharmaceutical plants
• Food and beverage plants
• Synthetic fuel plants
• Water treatment facilities
• Environmental waste disposal
Job Profile includes:
• Electrical Designer
• Electrical Design Engineers
• Electrical Project Engineers
• Personnel from EPC industries
• Electrical Draftsman
• Power Plant Engineers
• Field Engineers
• Electrical Equipment Designer
• Electrical Maintenance Engineers and Supervisors
• Offshore Electrical Engineers
• Energy Management Consultants
• Plant Operations and Maintenance Personnel
• Project and Production Engineers
• Pharmaceutical Plants Engineers
• Consulting Engineers