This course manages the essentials of Environment Health and Safety. In each businesses their are bunches of requests for Environmental, health and safety expert to keeping up their safety standards, creating HSE standards and execution of Environmental, health and safety rules. it,s also government requirements.
What You Will Gain?
• Introduction of industry• Roles of HSE offices.
• Overview of international codes and standards.
• Fundamentals of internationals codes & standards.
• Fundamentals of environment, health & safety.
• Overview of hazards & Risk Assessments.
• Fire hazards & controls.
• Overview of factory & BOCW act.
• HSE policy.
• Planning & implementation of health and safety.
• Overview of reporting procedure.
• Personal protective equipments.
• Safety in gas cutting & welding works.
• Scaffolding & procedures.
• Working Equipments Hazards & control.
• Work at height.
• Excavation work.
• Mechanical handling of material & equipments.
• Introduction of occupational diseases.
• Types of pollutions.
• About industrial hygiene.
• Legal aspects of pollution laws.
• Electrical safety.
– Pressure Vessels
– Distillation Columns
– Heat Exchanger
Diploma in Environment Health And Safety.
The program designed for 10+2 and graduates.
• 1 year Diploma.
The Environment Health And Safety Program Based on Different-Different time modules. Students pay full fees at the time of the Admission. Students are advised to check official fee rates at the Offices of SmartBrains.
National Students: Tution Fees: INR 30,000/-
International Students : Tution Fees: $ 2,000/-
• This training program is on AUTONOMOUS basis conducted by SmartBrains.
• SmartBrains has right to expel any student at any time for misbehavior, poor attendance without refunding the fees.
• Certification will be issued only after completion of course, submission of all assignments and passing all the examinations.
• SmartBrains has its own rules and regulations about conducting examinations and assessment of examinations.
The field of Environment Health And Safety includes the widest range of opportunities.
• Oil & Gas
• Power plants
• Energy (Wind & Solar)
• Petrochemical plants
• Onshore & Offshore platforms
• Transmission & Substation
• Switchgear & Panel
• Pulp and paper plants
• Fertilizer plants
• Office buildings
• Pharmaceutical plants
• Synthetic fuel Plants
• Food and beverage plants
• Synthetic fuel plants
• Water treatment facilities
• Environmental waste disposal
Job Profile includes:
• Mechanical Equipment Designer
• Mechanical Equipment Design Engineer
• Design Engineer
• Mechanical Draftsman
• Static Equipment Designer
• Rotary Equipment Designer
• Personnel from EPC companies
• Power Plant Equipment Designers
• Process Plant Equipment Design Engineers
• Petrochemical Plant Equipment Designers & Engineers
• Pharmaceutical Plants Equipment Engineers
• Project Engineers
• Personnel providing CAD support for plant design and engineering
• Fertilizer Plants Equipment Design Engineers
• Personnel involved in instrumentation and control equipment of process plants
• Pulp and Paper Plants Engineers
• Consulting Engineers
• Plant Operations and Maintenance Personnel