Instrumentation Design Engineering play important role in chemical process plants where instrumentation utilized as controlling and checking of different operations. Control system is a piece of instrumentation and instrumentation design manages determinations of hardware, layouts, wiring schematics, instrument index and so forth. Every one of these exercises handle by the instrumentation Design Engineer.
What You Will Gain?
• Overview of EPC Industry and Scope
• Role of Instrumentation Engineer in various types of Industry
• Knowing Client requirements and collection of specific data for projects
• Relevant Codes & Standards
• Basic design requirement based on the type of plant e.g.Chemical,Petrochemical,Pharmaceutical
Industrial, Power plant etc
• Selection of Instruments for Controlling Flow, Temperature, level and Pressure
• Vendor’s details and specification for all Instruments used to control Flow, Level, Temperature and Pressure
• Installation and maintenance Tips of all Instruments
• Instrument Index, Instrument Location Plan Details
• Process Data sheets and Specifications, Instrument Data Sheets
• Instrument Wiring Layout, Logic Diagrams
• Loop Drawing, Loop Wiring Diagram, JB Layout
• Cable Schedule, Cable Tray Layout
• Hook-UP Drawing
• Introduction to PLC hardware
Instrumentation Design Engineering.
Four year undergraduate degree into Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Communication, Engineering or equivalent,or experience Diploma Engineers of a satisfactory standard and deemed suitable preparation for entry to the program by the selection committe.
• Instrumentation Design Engineering With AutoCad (Regular)
• Instrumentation Design Engineering With Automation (Regular)
• Instrumentaion Design Engineering With AutoCad (Weekends)
• Instrumentation Design Engineering With Automation (Weekends)
• Instrumentation Design Engineering With AutoCad (Only Sunday)
The Instrumentation Design Engineering Program Based on Different-Different time modules. Students pay full fees at the time of the Admission.
Students are advised to check official fee rates at the Offices of SmartBrains.
National Students: Tution Fees: INR 35,000/-
International Students : Tution Fees: $ 2,000/-
• This training program is on AUTONOMOUS basis conducted by Smartbrains.
• SmartBrains has right to expel any student at any time for misbehavior, poor attendance without
refunding the fees.
• Certification will be issued only after completion of course, submission of all assignments and
passing all the examinations.
• Smartbrains has its own rules and regulations about conducting examinations and assessment
All these activities handle by the instrumentation Design Engineer.
• Oil & Gas
• Power plants
• Energy (Wind & Solar)
• Petrochemical plants
• Onshore & Offshore platforms
• Transmission & Substation
• Switchgear & Panel
• Pulp and paper plants
• Fertilizer plants
• Office buildings
• Pharmaceutical plants
• Synthetic fuel Plants
• Food and beverage plants
• Synthetic fuel plants
• Water treatment facilities
• Environmental waste disposal
Job Profile includes:
• Instrumentation Designer
• Instrumentation Design Engineers
• Instrumentation Project Engineers
• Personnel from EPC industries
• Instrumentation Draftsman
• Site Engineer
• Erection & Commissioning
• Power Plant Engineers
• Field Engineers
• Instrumentation Maintenance Engineers and Supervisors
• Offshore Instrumentation Engineers
• Plant Operations and Maintenance Personnel
• Project and Production Engineers
• Pharmaceutical Plants Engineers
• Consulting Engineers