Backed by the assistance of our highly experienced professionals, we have been able to bring forward a qualitative Process Plant Layout and Piping Design. Our organization is backed by well-equipped infrastructure and technology to execute this service in an excellent manner. This service is carried out by our in house professionals by implementing their innovative design and engineering ideas using modern tools & techniques. The provided service is highly appreciated by our valuable repeat clients owing to its promptness with respect to highest quality optimize budget and schedule. Further, USP is low cost design & engineering with highest quality.
What You Will Gain?
• Introduction to industry.• Role of Process Plant Layout and Piping Design Engineer in various fields of Industry.
• Overview of International codes and standards.
• Fundamentals of Pipe,Pipe Fittings and Piping System Components.
• Overview of Pipe Hangers and Supports.
• Overview of Equipments Used in Process Plants.
• Overview of Codes & Standards, Piping Materials & Specifications.
• Pipe Hydraulics & Line Sizing.
• Guidelines to preparation of as built drawings.
• Preparation of Isometric drawings and Bill Of Materials.
• Piping System Studies: Drum Piping, Pump Piping, Compressor Piping, Heat Exchanger Piping etc.
• Basics fo PFD, P &ID and Plot plan development.
• Development of Equipments & Piping layouts.
Process Plant Layout and Piping Design.
Mechanical– B.Tech ( Fresher & Working Professional).
The Process Plant Layout and Piping Design Program Based on Different-Different time modules. Students pay full fees at the time of the Admission. Students are advised to check official fee rates at the Offices of SmartBrains.
National Students: Tution Fees: INR Rs 40,000/-
• This training program is on AUTONOMOUS basis conducted by SmartBrains.
• SmartBrains has right to expel any student at any time for misbehavior, poor attendance without refunding the fees.
• Certification will be issued only after completion of course, submission of all assignments and passing all the examinations.
• SmartBrains has its own rules and regulations about conducting examinations and assessment of examinations.
The field of Process Plant Layout and Piping Design Engineering includes the widest range of opportunities in the field of Piping Design Engineering. They include:
• Oil & Gas
• Power plants
• Petrochemical complex
• Onshore & Offshore platforms
• Pipeline installations
• Pulp and paper plants
• Fertilizer plants
• Pipe systems for hospitals and high-rise
• Office buildings
• Pharmaceutical plants
• Food and beverage plants
• Synthetic fuel plants
• Water treatment facilities
• Environmental waste disposal
Job Profile includes:
• Piping Design Engineer
• Piping Designer
• Project Engineer
• Site Engineer
• Erection & Commissioning
• Fabrication Power Plant Engineers
• Field Engineers
• Mechanical Maintenance Engineers and Supervisors
• Offshore Piping Engineers
• Piping Plant Operations and Maintenance Personnel
• Project and Production Engineers
• Piping Consulting Engineers