Rotating equipment is the general order of mechanical equipment that is utilized to add Kinetic energy to a procedure. The expansion of Kinetic energy might be expected to move material starting with one point then onto the next or to agitate the material.
Rotating Equipment Design & Engineering for Process Industry
Mechanical– B.Tech / I.T.I / Diploma Holder ( Fresher & Working Professional).
Course Duration: 1Month ( Regular)
The Static Equipment Design & Engineering for Process Industry Program Based on Different-Different time modules. Students pay full fees at the time of the Admission.
Students are advised to check official fee rates at the Offices of SmartBrains.
National Students: Tution Fees: INR 30,000/-
• This training program is on AUTONOMOUS basis conducted by SmartBrains.
• SmartBrains has right to expel any student at any time for misbehavior, poor attendance without refunding the fees.
• Certification will be issued only after completion of course, submission of all assignments and passing all the examinations.
• SmartBrains has its own rules and regulations about conducting examinations and assessment of examinations.
The field of Rotating Equipment Design & Engineering includes the widest range of opportunities of any field of Electrical Project Development. They include:
• Oil & Gas
• Power plants
• Energy (Wind & Solar)
• Petrochemical plants
• Onshore & Offshore platforms
• Transmission & Substation
• Switchgear & Panel
• Pulp and paper plants
• Fertilizer plants
• Office buildings
• Pharmaceutical plants
• Food and beverage plants
• Synthetic fuel plants
• Water treatment facilities
• Environmental waste disposal