Static equipments are, as the name suggests “Static” or “Stationary”. These are the kind of equipments which don’t have moving parts like pumps or compressors. These equipments are found in all the significant procedure enterprises eg. Compost Plants, Refineries, Petrochemical Plants, Gas Processing units, Pharmaceutical enterprises and so on.
Static Equipment Design & Engineering for Process Industry
Mechanical– B.Tech / I.T.I / Diploma Holder ( Fresher & Working Professional).
Course Duration: 1.5 Month ( Regular)
The Static Equipment Design & Engineering for Process Industry Program Based on Different-Different time modules. Students pay full fees at the time of the Admission.
Students are advised to check official fee rates at the Offices of SmartBrains.
National Students: Tution Fees: INR 35,000/-
• This training program is on AUTONOMOUS basis conducted by SmartBrains.
• SmartBrains has right to expel any student at any time for misbehavior, poor attendance without refunding the fees.
• Certification will be issued only after completion of course, submission of all assignments and passing all the examinations.
• SmartBrains has its own rules and regulations about conducting examinations and assessment of examinations.
The field of static Equipment Design & Engineering includes the widest range of opportunities of any field of Electrical Project Development. They include:
• Oil & Gas
• Power plants
• Energy (Wind & Solar)
• Petrochemical plants
• Onshore & Offshore platforms
• Transmission & Substation
• Switchgear & Panel
• Pulp and paper plants
• Fertilizer plants
• Office buildings
• Pharmaceutical plants
• Food and beverage plants
• Synthetic fuel plants
• Water treatment facilities
• Environmental waste disposal